ISBE-Funded ACT® Plus Writing and ACT WorkKeys®
For the 2014-15 school year, ISBE is pleased to announce the funding of ACT Plus Writing as well as three ACT WorkKeys assessments: Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information. Districts will have the option of providing ACT Plus Writing, ACT WorkKeys or both batteries of assessments.
2014-15 ACT Online Prep Information (10/23/14)
Establishment Deadline for ISBE-Funded ACT Plus Writing and/or ACT WorkKeys (10/08/14)ACT mailed establishment packets to principals the week of Sept. 29. These packets describe required actions for establishing the school to be an ACT test site. On October 6, principals should have received an email from ACT that contains the user ID and password needed to establish their school in ACT’s online system, OTIS. Online establishment must be completed no later than Oct. 17.
Please contact ACT at email@example.com if your school has not yet received the establishment packet and/or email. More details about this optional program are posted online at http://www.isbe.net/assessment/pdfs/2015/act/act-faqs.pdf.
Dates for ACT Plus Writing:Initial Standard Time Testing: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Makeup Standard Time Testing: Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Accommodations Testing Window: March 3-17, 2015
Dates for ACT WorkKeys:Initial Standard Time Testing: Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Makeup Standard Time Testing: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Accommodations Testing Window: March 4-18, 2015
- ACT Website for ISBE-Funded ACT Plus Writing and WorkKeys
- Checklist of Dates (Updated 11/21/14)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 12/10/14)
- Establishment Cover Memo (ACT Website)
- Summary of Requirements-Paper Testing (ACT Website)
- Profile Change Form (ACT Website)
- Off-Site Testing Request (ACT Website)
Note: Once a school completes its online establishment and indicates off-site testing is necessary, ACT will email credentials for this off-site form to the Test Coordinator.
- ACT Calculator Policy (ACT Website)
- Taking the ACT (ACT Website)
- Accommodations Information
- ACT Plus Writing Administration Manuals:
- ACT WorkKeys State and District Testing Manuals:
- Answer Document Supplement-ACT (ACT Website)