The 2013 Mathematics ISAT will contain items written to the Common Core Standards. Approximately twenty percent (20%) of the operational items on the Mathematics ISAT were written to Common Core Standards and will be included as part of students’ scores/results for the 2013 ISAT. The following “Roadmap for the 2013 ISAT - Mathematics” is available to assist in this transition.
Mathematics Scoring Rubrics
- Blank Scoring Rubrics for Teacher Use
- Blank Scoring Rubric for Teacher Use PDF RTF
Rulers for Mathematics ISAT
These rulers are posted to give teachers and students an opportunity to view them and to give students an opportunity to practice measuring with a paper ruler prior to testing. Rulers will be sent with test materials and must be punched out prior to testing.
If the rulers you print from this page do not print exactly to scale, there are 3 solutions to remedy this:
- Make sure that when you print, Page Scaling is set to
- Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
- Print the rulers and set a copy machine setting to less than 100% to shrink them or greater than 100% to enlarge them.
Released Short- and Extended-Response Items from ISAT (Spring 2006 - Spring 2007)
Mathematics Performance-Level Definitions