English Language Learning
The Division provides leadership, advocacy and support to districts, policymakers and citizens by promoting equitable access to language support services for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who have been identified as English Language Learners. These services will assist them to become lifelong learners, able to contribute to and function in a multicultural and globally competitive world.
- Assessing English Language Learners
- 2015 Bilingual Education Program Delivery Report (PDR) now available in IWAS (5/27/15)
- Completing the FY16 Consolidated TBE/TPI and Title III Application (5/15)
- Compliance Monitoring - FY16 updated forms posted. FY15 reports and CAPS now available!
- English Learner Proficiency Definition Modification (2/28/14)
- Upcoming Conferences:
- Immigrant Education Program Eligibility and Allocations for FY16 posted (5/15)
- Migrant Program postings:
- Professional Development posted for SY 2015-2016 (4/15)
- Student Registration and Enrollment Guidance - Residency, Immigrant Pupils, Homeless Pupils and School Fees and Waivers
- TBE/TPI/Title III
Additional Contact Information
Division Administrator: David González Nieto, English Language Learning