December 2, 2011
ISBE DELL e-Broadcast 2011.216: Teach in Spain!
As part of a larger teacher exchange program, Illinois elementary and secondary teachers are invited to teach in Spain.
The application requirements for interested teachers are listed below. Interested teachers would:
- be a native English speaker
- be a certified elementary or secondary education teacher in Illinois
- possess a Bachelor's degree
- have completed two years of of teaching experience
- exhibit advanced Spanish language proficiency
Interested teachers meeting the requirements would be paid 2,500 euros per month before taxes.
For more information contact :
Education Advisor for the Spanish Ministry of Education
Illinois State Board of Education
100 West Randolph Suite 14-300
Chicago, IL 60601
To submit an application see:
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2012.