English Language Learning
DELL Grant Resources
FY15 Consolidated Application Resources
- FY15 District Consortium Member Agreement (Posted 11/14/13)
- Preparing for the FY15 Application for TBE/TPI/Title III Funding Webinar - December 16, 2013 (48:48)
NOTE: Videos are best viewed on a PC laptop/desktop with Windows 7 and using Windows Media Player (Version 12 or newer) or Real Player.
FY14 Program Budget & Amendments
Budget amendments are required throughout the year whenever a line item amount changes by either 20% or $1,000, whichever is greater or when a new expenditure item is added. School districts must complete the appropriate budget amendment form below and submit it to Division of English Language Learning for approval. Districts may proceed to use the budget amendment form only after the initial or revised initial budget has been approved.
Please make sure that you already have an approved budget for the grant(s) before using any of these forms to amend your budget(s). If you are not certain that your initial or revised initial budgets have been approved, please contact your assigned consultant at (312) 814-3850.
FY14 Consolidated Application Resources
Title III Program Budgeting and Planning for the LIPLEPS and Immigrant Education Programs Webinar - July 17, 2013
The Division of English Language Learning reviewed the conditions for the use of federal Title III funds as well as the required components of the Language Instruction Program for Limited English Proficient Students (LIPLEPS) and the Immigrant Education Program (IEP).
- Title III Accountability (NCLB) Page
- Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Illinois School Code and Rules for Serve English Language Learners
- FY14 ELL Enrollment Summary & Ceiling Calculator Overview
- Enrollment Summary and Ceiling Calculator Webinars and Update Document
The following webinars were recorded in FY12 to assist districts in completing the Enrollment Summary and Ceiling Calculator on IWAS. Program directors completing the FY14 Enrollment Summary and Ceiling Calculator may use these webinars in conjunction with the FY14 Updates Guide For Viewers found below.