College and Career Readiness
- FY2010 Perkins IV CTE Nontraditional Programs
- Perkins IV Consolidated Annual Report (all )
- Perkins State Plan:
- Career and Technical Education State Summary Report
- Perkins Legislation
What is Civil Rights?
Illinois' local educational agencies (LEA's) receive federal financial reimbursement for vocational education through the Carl D. Perkins Act of 1990. ISBE is required to annually conduct an agency-level review or desk audit of all of the LEAS's in order to determine the 2.5% which will receive On-Site Civil Right Reviews. Civil Right Reviews assist Illinois' educators in becoming aware and responsive to the need for equity and access in vocational programs for all students.
Compliance Plan for Civil Rights Form
LEA's receiving an On-Site Civil Rights Review may use this form to respond to the letter of findings.
- Training Memorandum / Cooperative Occupational Education (ISBE 15-06A)
- Voluntary Compliance Plan for Civil Rights Form