New Illinois Learning Standards
Model Mathematics Curriculum Units; Progression and Evidence Tables (by grade level)
The curriculum units were created so districts may choose to adopt or adapt the models in lieu of developing their own mathematics curriculum. All of the unit outlines were developed in accordance with the information from the November 2012 PARCC Model Content Frameworks. Each middle school grade level and high school course contains a sequence of units designed to address all standards for that level in a cohesive manner.
For each grade level and Math 1, Math 2, and Math 3 there is a scope and sequence. The scope and sequence list the unit, core standards, supporting standards and the approximate time frame.
The curriculum units were created so districts may choose to adopt or adapt the models in lieu of developing their own mathematics curriculum. Each grade K-8 and high school integrated math course contains a sequence of units designed to address all standards for that level in a cohesive manner. They are aligned to the PARCC assessment sequence as provided in the PARCC Evidence Tables.
- Creating High Quality Mathematics Assessments (49:00) (3/24/15)
- Integrated Math: Lesson Examples and Student Samples from the 9-12 Classroom Webinar Video (48:25) (1/26/15)
- Using Backward Design in Planning Math Lessons (49:35) (1/24/15)
- All Progression Tables (PDF Files)
- Comon Core Math Models - Testimonial Video (5:10) (9/17/13)
- Introducing the ISBE Model Common Core Math Curriculum: Grades 6-12 Webinar Video (43:31) (4/22/13)