ISBE is continuously upgrading minimum browser requirements for accessing IWAS, ECS and other web-based applications in order to stay current with advances in technology. Please update your browsers with the latest supported browsers based on your operating system (visit https://sec1.isbe.net/iwas/htm/browser_min_req.shtml for more details). This will help to prevent any potential browser issues when using ISBE web-based applications.
If you need assistance with upgrading your browser, please contact your technical support personnel. If you have any additional need for technical support, please contact our ISBE Call Center at 217-558-3600 or email@example.com.
- -- The ISBE website is best viewed in Explorer version 7.0 or later.
- -- In order to view our streamline videos and audios, you willl need to download the Real Player. Be sure you click "Download the Free RealOne Player". (Also see Windows Media Player)
- -- Many of our publications and forms are in PDF format. To correctly view the documents, you need to upgrade/download the free Adobe Reader. Click on the above link and follow the instructions.
- -- Some of our powerpoints are in the original format. If you do not have Powerpoint on your system you can view the powerpoint slides with this free viewer.
- -- This freeware program allows users who do not own Microsoft Word to view and print documents that were created in Word.
- -- Open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed.
- -- In order to view our streamline videos and audios, you will need to download Windows Media Player. (Also see Real Player)
- Additional dowloads are available at: http://www.isbe.net/download.html
You can save files to your computer instead of opening them in your Web browser by following these general directions:
"Right mouse click" on the download link. In Internet Explorer, choose "Save Target As..." and download the file to your desktop (in Netscape & Firefox, you choose "Save Link As..." in Opera, you choose "Save Linked Content As..." in Safari, you choose "Download Linked File As...").
Hold down the mouse button or (option-click) on the download link. You'll see a menu similar to the Windows menu to the right. In Internet Explorer, choose "Save Target As..." and download the file to your desktop (in Netscape & Firefox, you choose "Save Link As..." in Opera, you choose "Save Linked Content As..." in Safari, you choose "Download Linked File As...").