Nutrition and Wellness Programs
Summer Food Service Program
Webinars • e-Trainings • Workshops
- Current Sponsor Webinar
Join us for a webinar at 1 p.m. CDT on April 22, 2015. This webinar is for the experienced sponsor who has been participating in the program for two or more years. New policy changes along with key application and claiming issues will be voiced. Insight into preparing the budget and menu selection are also on the agenda of this workshop. Last, but not least marketing ideas and best practices will be discussed. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements
Archived Webinars(Note: If you experience any difficulty viewing the video segments please refer to our Video Tips document.)
- Administrator Labor Worksheet – Coming Soon!
- Civil Rights Compliance and Enforcement – Coming Soon!
- Daily Meal Count Sheet
- Financial Information
- Household Income Application – Coming Soon!
- Informal Bidding Process
- Current and New Sponsor Orientation Information Workshops (Full-Day Trainings)
No Workshops are currently planned.
- Menu Planning
- New Sponsor Application Process
- Offer vs. Serve
- Program Rules and Regulations – Everyone Wins