National Board for Professional Teaching
- Hello National Board Certified Teacher,
The Illinois State Board of Education is pleased to announce that all qualified NBCTs, may be eligible for mentor compensation contingent upon sufficient funding. To view eligibility requirements please download the following document:
- 2013-2014 Documentation of Professional Development and/or Mentoring Services
This form must be received by ISBE no later than March 1, 2014. Do not submit Form 77-28 unless you have already completed the Intent to Mentor survey on the National Board Resource Center at Illinois State University website.
National Board Certified Teachers(12/24/13)
- Congratulations to the Class of 2013!!
The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) has announced 261 new NBCTs in Illinois.Click here to see a list of Illinois’ new NBCTs.
- For additional National Board statistics and information about Illinois please visit the NBPTS website.
- Letter from the State Superintendent to the Class of 2013 NBCTs! (December 23, 2013)
- Congratulations to the 93 newly renewed NBCTs from Illinois!!!!! (October 31, 2013)
FY2013 NBPTS Candidate Fee Subsidy(11/15/13)
The FY2014 Window for the Illinois NBPTS Candidate Fee Subsidy will reopen in Spring, 2014. Please continue to monitor the following websites for updates.
Illinois National Board Support(1/8/14)
- Candidate Support
Illinois National Board Certification Renewal Information
- Coming Soon!
Resources for Illinois Candidates and NBCTs(9/17/13)
- Attention Suburban Cook Educators: Please use the following conversion chart to locate your current Region-County-District-Type (RCDT) Code: http://www.isbe.net/regionaloffices/conv/Conversion-AllEntities.xls
- School District (RCDT) Codes (Under Historical Files, select 2011-2012) (Fall 2013)
- Illinois Professional Teaching Standards - 2013
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards - Home Page
- Take One!
- National Board Certification Areas
- National Board Scholarship Program
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Candidate Information