Health Requirements/Student Health Data
The Student Health Dental Data collection will be open for data entry May 16, 2016 through June 30, 2016.
Below are links to important related documents that will aid in IWAS submission within this timeframe.
Dental Data Submission Documents
- School Dental Examinations Information Sheet – This information sheet provides guidelines for dental data requirements.
- Dental Information Data Entry Worksheet – This worksheet is a useful tool to gather data to be entered into IWAS. (Revised 6/1/15)
- Student Health Data Dental System IWAS User Guide for Electronic Submission – This user guide includes screenshots that take a user through the step-by-step process of dental data submission in IWAS.
Dental Forms for Students
- IDPH Proof of School Dental Examination Form En Español — This is a form to be distributed and collected from students by May 15.
- IDPH Dental Examination Waiver Form En Español — This is a form to be distributed and collected from students by May 15.
Dental Survey Results (9/30/15)
The Student Health Eye Data collection will be open for data entry October 16, 2015 through June 30, 2016.Below are links to important related documents that will aid in IWAS submission within this timeframe.
Eye Examination Data Submission Documents
- School Eye Examinations Information Sheet
- Eye Examination Data Entry Worksheet
- Student Health Data – Vision System – IWAS User Guide for Electronic Submission (10/12)
Eye Examination Forms for Students
Immunization/Health Examination (10/1/15)
The Student Health Examination/Immunization Data collection will be open for data entry October 16, 2015 through November 16, 2015.Below are links to important related documents that will aid in IWAS submission within this timeframe.
Immunization/Health Data Submission Documents
- Immunization/Health Data - per Section 27-8.1 of the School Code is required to be submitted online via (IWAS)
- SY 2016 Immunizations and Compliance with State Law - Guidance (9/15)
- Immunization Requirements, Religious Immunization and/or Examination Exemption Guidelines for School Year 2015-16 (10/1/15)
- Medical Immunization Exemption Guidelines - Under Revision
- Trends in the Immunization/Health Examination Compliance Rate, Illinois PreK-12 Students SY2009-2013
- Trends in Protection Against Selected Communicable Diseases, Illinois PreK-12 Students SY2009-2013