Dental Health • Eye Health • Immunization • School Health Page
New - Data as of May 15, 2015 can be submitted in IWAS from May 16, 2015 – June 30, 2015.
- School Dental Examinations—Information Sheet
- IDPH Proof of School Dental Examination Form En Español
- IDPH Dental Examination Waiver Form En Español
- Dental Data Entry Worksheet
- Student Health Data - Dental System - IWAS User Guide for Electronic Submission
- Dental Survey Results
- Dental Examination Compliance and Dental Health Status of Illinois School-Age Children
New - Data as of October 15, 2014 can be submitted in IWAS from October 16, 2014 – June 30, 2015.
- School Eye Examinations--Information Sheet
- IDPH Eye Examination Report Form
- IDPH Eye Examination Waiver Form
- Eye Examination Data Entry Worksheet
- Student Health Data – Vision System – IWAS User Guide for Electronic Submission (10/12)
- Eye Examination Survey Results
- Eye Examination Compliance Status of Illinois School-Age Children
New - Data as of October 15, 2014 or an earlier exclusion date set by the district can be submitted in IWAS from October 16, 2014 – November 17, 2014.
- Immunization/Health Data - per Section 27-8.1 of the School Code, public districts and registered nonpublic schools are required to submit data online via (IWAS)
- Immunization School Survey Results
- Immunization Status of School-Age Children in Illinois, by School Year
- Trends in the Immunization/Health Examination Compliance Rate, Illinois PreK-12 Students SY2009-2013
- Trends in Protection Against Selected Communicable Diseases, Illinois PreK-12 Students SY2009-2013