Dental Health • Eye Health • Immunization • School Health Page
The Student Health Dental Data collection is open for data entry May 18 through June 30, 2015.
Below are links to important related documents that will aid in IWAS submission within this timeframe.
These documents include:
- School Dental Examinations — Information Sheet — This information sheet provides guidelines for dental data requirements.
- Dental Information - Data Entry Worksheet — This worksheet is a useful tool to gather data to be entered into IWAS. (Revised 6/1/15)
- Student Health Data - Dental System - IWAS User Guide for Electronic Submission — This user guide includes screenshots that take a user through the step-by-step process of dental data submission in IWAS.
Forms for students:
- IDPH Proof of School Dental Examination Form — This is a form to be distributed and collected from students by May 15.
- IDPH Dental Examination Waiver Form En Español — This is a form to be distributed and collected from students by May 15.
- Dental Survey Results
- Dental Examination Compliance and Dental Health Status of Illinois School-Age Children
Data as of October 15, 2014 can be submitted in IWAS from October 16, 2014 – June 30, 2015.
- School Eye Examinations--Information Sheet
- IDPH Eye Examination Report Form
- IDPH Eye Examination Waiver Form
- Eye Examination Data Entry Worksheet
- Student Health Data – Vision System – IWAS User Guide for Electronic Submission (10/12)
- Eye Examination Survey Results
- Eye Examination Compliance Status of Illinois School-Age Children
Data as of October 15, 2014 or an earlier exclusion date set by the district was due to be submitted in IWAS from October 16, 2014 – November 17, 2014.
- Immunization/Health Data - per Section 27-8.1 of the School Code, public districts and registered nonpublic schools are required to submit data online via (IWAS)
- Immunizations and Compliance with State Law - Guidance
- Religious Immunization and/or Examination Exemption Guidelines (8/15)
- Medical Immunization Exemption Guidelines - Under Revision
- Immunization School Survey Results
- Immunization Status of School-Age Children in Illinois, by School Year
- Trends in the Immunization/Health Examination Compliance Rate, Illinois PreK-12 Students SY2009-2013
- Trends in Protection Against Selected Communicable Diseases, Illinois PreK-12 Students SY2009-2013