IDEA Part B Grant - Program Information
If you experience difficulties viewing videos please refer to our "Video Tips" document.
To properly view PDF files please visit http://www.adobe.com to download the most current version of Adobe Reader.
What's New? (2/5/16)
The FY16 IDEA excess cost worksheets are due to the Special Education Services Division by Friday, January 29, 2016. Please note the following:
- The FY16 IDEA excess cost worksheet includes an excess cost check (Section H) for verifying that all districts meet their IDEA excess cost threshold.
- Any districts that do not meet the excess cost threshold must repay the shortfall with local funds.
- ISBE does not want any Illinois districts to be subject to repayment of federal funds.
- In an effort to assist districts with initial negative IDEA excess cost comparisons, we have drafted a tips document to aid in identifying and correcting a negative excess cost comparison.
- Excess Cost Worksheet
Construction with IDEA funds
- Coordinated Early Intervening Services (CEIS) Guidance Memo
- Excess Cost Video Presentation — presented by Deborah Morrow formerly of OSEP (46:22) - October 2014
- Fiscal Procedures Handbook
- MOE Video Presentation — presented by Deborah Morrow formerly of OSEP (54:04) - October 2014
- OMB Circulars:
- Out of State Travel Approval Form (FY 2016)
- Webinars and Presentations: