|Data Strategies Projects Administrator (Projects Administrator #1733)|
|Data Strategies & Analytics|
|$67,051 - $90,000|
|Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|March 13, 2020|
|Open Until Filled|
Reporting to the Director, the Projects Administrator will be responsible for managing projects related to data and system integration and reporting automation; will work with department staff in Data Strategies & Analytics, Software Solutions, and Research to gather requirements, document data duplication, identify solutions, and manage projects to implement approved solutions.
- Manages data and system integration and reporting automation projects.
- Helps define scope, map dependencies and critical paths.
- Provides updates to management, identifies benchmarks, identifies risks, and acts to meet deadlines.
- Manages process documentation or guidance development for new processes developed from projects.
- Performs necessary tasks to accomplish assignments and responsibilities including, but not limited to: partnering with external stakeholders and vendors; developing new processes; gathering or developing requirements and business rules; building communication plans; developing simple tools via Excel, O365, SAS, or SQL; scheduling weekly meetings; building cross-functional teams; taking notes; seeking out and testing new tools; pulling data for analysis, etc.
- Dedicates time for team development and professional improvement.
- Performs related data analysis as necessary to drive the projects to conclusion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Degree or coursework exhibiting aptitude for mathematics, statistics, logistics, process management, computer science, information systems, data analysis, or information technology. (COPY OF TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION)
- Two years of experience leading or managing cross-functional or technical teams.
- In-depth technical expertise around database management, data analysis, or information systems.
- Experience managing projects and delivering outcomes on-time.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Drive change and results with minimal direction.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to strategically think through a problem.
- Ability to anticipate follow up questions or requests.
- Willingness to learn new skills to complete tasks.
- Commitment to public service and equity in public schools.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Logistics, Process Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analysis, or Information Technology.
- Experience with change management projects, technology development, K-12 education data, application rationalization.
- Ability to use incomplete data to solve problems or draw inferences.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- PMP Certification.