|Graphic Design and Branding Specialist (Principal Consultant #1752)|
|Springfield or Chicago|
|$52,618 - $67,204|
|$52,618 - $91,998|
|Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|June 30, 2020|
|Open Until Filled|
Reporting to the Director, will help the agency engage its stakeholders through effective visual communications. This position will produce visual collateral for key campaigns, helping the agency to catch its audiences’ attention and to convey complex information in clear and compelling ways. Will serve as a strategic partner across departments to ensure agency materials adhere to a consistent brand and to help decide appropriate deliverables to achieve campaign goals. Materials and services may include email marketing content, infographics, social media graphics, posters, flyers, logos, one-pagers, reports, and consulting on the design of pages on the ISBE website.
- Collaborates with departments across the agency to design and produce email marketing content compatible with clickdimensions email marketing software.
- Designs fact sheets and consults on the presentation of information on the agency’s website to help communicate key policies and initiatives to stakeholders.
- Creates digital collateral for use on the agency’s website and social media platforms, specifically, twitter and facebook, in partnership with the agency’s social media coordinator.
- Produces visually engaging powerpoint presentations that align with talking points prepared to support executive staff at speaking engagements.
- Produces other design collateral, such as posters, reports, and logos, that communicate a modern and professional brand.
- Supports overall communications strategy and efforts to advance the agency’s issue campaigns.
- Tracks the success and impact of deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required. (COPY OF TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION)
- Portfolio of work must be submitted with application; a link to a digital portfolio is accepted.
- Two years of work experience in graphic design.
- Experience integrating design with email marketing software.
- Experience creating collateral for social media platforms, specifically Twitter and Facebook.
- Expert ability in designing PowerPoint presentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and exhibit ownership over projects.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on teams.
- Interest in expanding skillsets and working with new tools and platforms.
- Master's Degree.
- Experience with the email marketing software ClickDimensions.