|Data Specialist (Consultant #1646)|
|Data Strategies & Analytics|
|$40,670 - $$50,201|
|$40,670 - $65,672|
|Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|November 18, 2020|
|Open Until Filled|
Reporting to a Supervisor, provides technical assistance to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) related to data submission, assists the department with communications, and creates documentation related to data governance and policy.
- Provides technical assistance to LEAs.
- Facilitates troubleshooting process by creating tickets, following up on progress, executing simple data requests, performing data analysis, and managing and tracking communication between LEAs and technical staff as needed.
- Supports the department by assisting in creating communications including, but not limited to, general communication to LEAs, IWAS communications, training modules, and FAQs.
- Assists with the development of data governance committee minutes, documentation of data policy, and technical data processes and procedures.
- Supports department efforts and initiatives by providing clerical support as approved by the Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or a High School Diploma with a combination of four years of education, experience, and/or training related to the duties of this position. (COPY OF TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION)
- Minimum one year of experience providing technical assistance/customer service for technical issues, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Strong customer service skills such as conflict resolution, clear verbal communication skills, active listening, pleasant and positive attitude, and patience.
- Strong professional writing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience using trouble ticketing systems.
- Experience working in or with school districts/ LEAs.
- Experience analyzing or cleaning data.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with student, teacher, or school data.