6-12th Grade English Teachers, Administrators, District and School Leaders
This workshop was held as part of a Summer Workshop Series facilitated by ISBE during the summer of 2012. This workshop consists of a PowerPoint presentation and is designed to provide participants with implementation ideas for 6-12 English classes.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
- Professional Development Coordinators can use these materials to provide ideas for CCSS implementation.
- Teachers may use this information to help them implement the CCSS.
- School/district personnel may use the criteria to inform English teachers of important key points of CCSS implementation.
- PowerPoint: “Common Core State Standards Classroom Implementation for English Literature”
- PowerPoint notes (may be used as a guide for the presenter)
- Sticky notes
Send questions and comments to:
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
This page has been archived. The content on this page may no longer be in effect.