Teachers, Administrators, District and School Leaders
This workshop was held as part of a Summer Workshop Series facilitated by ISBE during the summer of 2012. This workshop consists of a PowerPoint presentation and is designed to provide participants with a rubric to align lessons/units to the CCSS.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
- Professional Development Coordinators can use these materials to inform and familiarize personnel with the Tri-State Rubric.
- Teachers may use this information to align their lesson plans/units to the CCSS.
- PowerPoint: The Tri-State Rubric: A Tool to Align Lesson Plans and Units to the Common Core State Standards
- Handout 1–The Tri-State Rubric
- Handout 2–The Tri-State Rubric (Feedback version)
- Slide notes (may be used as a guide for the presenter)
Send questions and comments to:
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
This page has been archived. The content on this page may no longer be in effect.