{{CurrentPage.Topics.DisplayName}} {{CurrentPage.Subtopic_x0020_Level_x0020_1}}


​The information provided on the following links is designed to provide educators with the information needed to become a licensed teacher in the state of Illinois, as well as opportunities for experienced teachers to expand his or her qualifications. Stay up to date with changes in requirements and rules / legislation.


ISBE will now honor teacher performance ​assessments (TPAs) completed out-of-state(OOS) (Examples: MoTPA, PPAT, etc.) for Out of State Educators seeking initial licensure in Illinois. OOS Educators can provide evidence of an out of state TPA by completing the redesigned and updated ISBE Form 80.02. ​​​

This page has been archived. The content on this page may no longer be in effect.

Contact Information