Technology and Engineering Education (Industrial) Matrix
Matrixes have been developed to provide a quick glance of the appropriate sequence of courses for approved programs. This matrix is only a guide to aid in the development of approved Technology and Engineering Education (Industrial) programs therefore not all approved courses are listed. If you have any questions please contact Steve Parrott.
Technology and Engineering Program Course Descriptions
- Cluster: Architecture and Construction
- Cluster: Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Cluster: Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Cluster: Manufacturing
- Cluster: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Cluster: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
- Computer Engineering & Computational Thinking
- Construction (all areas of construction)
- Technology & Engineering
- Wood Manufacturing
This page has been archived. The content on this page may no longer be in effect.