Join ISBE at a Title Grants New Director’s Training near you! ISBE invites all first- and second-year Title directors to attend this day of professional learning and personalized support. ISBE Title Grants staff is visiting communities throughout the state to assist new directors in Title programing, grant administration, and reporting requirements.
Please RSVP by Aug. 30. Each location has a limited capacity. The location will no longer appear as an RSVP option once capacity is reached or the deadline is passed. Every attendee should RSVP individually, so please forward this form to the members of your team who should attend.
Reach out with any questions to the ISBE Title Grants Division at (217) 785-1969 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
Dates and Locations:
- September 9: Bloomington ROE 17 (200 W. Front Street, #500D, Bloomington)
- September 10: Chicago National Louis University (122 S. Michigan Ave, 2nd Floor, Chicago)
- September 11: West 40 Intermediate Service Center (4413 Roosevelt Road Suite 104, Hillside)
- September 13: Regional Office of Education 13 (1710 Broadway, Mt. Vernon)
- 9:30-10 a.m. - Registration
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. - Training Sessions
- 12-12:30 p.m. – Lunch (Provided)
- 12:30-2 p.m. - Training Sessions, Grant Assistance, and Questions