The Peer Finder is a tool designed to help school administrators locate other schools and districts around the state similar to their own. You select specific characteristics and the Peer Finder narrows the search to locate schools and districts with the characteristics you have defined. Once similar schools/districts have been identified, you can use the links provided to access additional information via the Illinois Interactive Report Card (IIRC). The Compare Schools feature on the IIRC allows you to input any of the schools identified by the Peer Finder; you may view up to nine schools side by side. We are continually improving the tool to better serve user needs. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the link symbol below each district and you will be directed to that district’s IIRC page. IIRC data for schools within that district can be viewed on the IIRC via the “Schools in District” tab on the left side of the page.
- As you narrow down characteristics, the map will indicate the district and school locations.
- Hover over the dots on the map to reveal district or school contact information.
- Use the diagonal arrow in the bottom right corner of the Peer Finder to expand the tool to full-screen.
- Refresh the page to reset the Peer Finder.