{{CurrentPage.Topics.DisplayName}} {{CurrentPage.Subtopic_x0020_Level_x0020_1}}


Work Permits can be issued by the local high school, the nearest Regional Office of Education (ROE) and the Illinois Department of Labor.  In Chicago, parents/guardians may also contact the nearest Intermediate Service Center (ISC).  See directory for address/location.
  • ISBE can, by appointment (312-814-2220), issue Work Permits at our Chicago office 100 W. Randolph, Suite 14-300.
  • Applicant must have proper identification and paperwork in hand.  See links provided to IL Department of Labor for specific detail.

* * * This page has been archived. The content on this page may no longer be in effect. * * *

Contact Information