The purpose of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Grant is to increase fresh fruit and fresh vegetable consumption in elementary schools that participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Priority is given to elementary schools based on free and reduced eligibility.
The FFVP program is different from the
Department of Defense (DoD) Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program.
- The School Year 2019-20 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) application period is now closed. The FFVP application for SY 2020-21 will be posted in February/March 2020.
Forms and Documents
Equipment Justification Form
If a school would like to purchase an item that is $250 or greater:
- Approval must be granted by ISBE prior to purchasing equipment - submit Equipment Justification Form
- If approved, equipment must be purchased by December 31st
- Equipment is claimed as an Administrative Cost (capped at 10% of grant amount)
SY2018-19 Individual Site Fund Tracker
- SY2018-19 FFVP Claim Forms