Getting Started with School Improvement for Targeted Schools
What does support for Targeted Schools look like?
- Access to all School Improvement resources posted on the website
- Access to support from a School Improvement Coordinator via the helpline
ESSA Requirements for Targeted Schools
LEAs must in partnership with stakeholders, including school leaders, teachers, and parents, develop and implement an improvement plan that:
- Is based on a school-level needs assessment.
- Includes goals to improve student outcomes.
- Includes evidence-based practices.
- Identifies resource inequities.
- Is approved annually by the school, district, and local board of education.
- Is monitored and periodically reviewed by the LEA.
Click on the Continuous School Improvement Model below for more resources!