The Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) is the state assessment and accountability measure for Illinois students enrolled in a public school district. IAR assesses the New Illinois Learning Standards Incorporating the Common Core and will be administered in English language arts and mathematics to all students in grades 3-8.
UPDATE: June 7, 2022
OnDemand Reports and Summative Data Files -- Now Available!
Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) Spring 2022 OnDemand Reports and Summative Data files are now available in PearsonAccessnext to those users with the roles of District or School Test Coordinator or with the Report Access role.
Click on the link for more information:
ODR and Summative Data Guidance
After Testing IAR Spring 2022 Key Dates
|Verify Enrollment for Testing Window
||Now - 7/31/22
|OnDemand Reporting (Preliminary Scores)
||Now Available in PAN
|Preliminary Summative File (no growth)
||Now Available in PAN
|Final Summative File (w/growth)
|IAR Corrections in SIS
||07/08/2022 - 08/26/2022
|Electronic ISRs available in PAN
|Hard-copy ISRs delivered to districts
||07/25/2022 - 08/18/2022
ASSESSMENT ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION REPORT
Districts and schools will need to download the Assessment Enrollment Verification Report to determine who should have tested during your testing window. You will need to verify that your enrollment records match your local testing roster and that all of the information for the students who tested is correct.
Assessment Enrollment Verification Report Instructions
If students do not appear on the Assessment Enrollment Verification Report, check the following:
- That the student is enrolled in the correct Home and Serving schools,
- That the student is enrolled with the correct Start and End dates,
- That the student is enrolled in Grades 3-8, and
- That the student is marked “NO” for the Dynamic Learning Maps Alternate Assessment in the student’s Program Indicators instructions for this process, if applicable.
Districts have until July 31, 2022, to ensure that all students who tested appear on the Assessment Enrollment Verification Report. Enrollments will not be able to be added after this date.
IAR 2022 CORRECTIONS
Please keep a record of the students who missed the assessment along with the reasons so that you can review and resolve all discrepancies in the Student Information System (SIS) during the corrections window, July 8 - August 26, 2022.
During this time, you will be able to:
- Apply the appropriate RNVTA codes for missing scores.
- Review and match all "unassigned" test records.
PLAN FOR 2023 TESTING SEASON
2023--IAR TESTING DATES
- Paper: March 6, 2023 (earliest) – April 7, 2023 (latest)
- Online: March 6, 2023 (earliest) – April 21, 2023 (latest)