{{CurrentPage.Topics.DisplayName}} {{CurrentPage.Subtopic_x0020_Level_x0020_1}}


Once you hold a Professional Educator License or Educator License with Stipulations endorsed in a teaching field, you can add additional content area endorsements. These can be added within the grade range of the license you currently hold.

  • All grades for the endorsement coursework must be "C-" or higher, and coursework must be at the 100-level or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
  • All test scores are valid indefinitely.
This page has been archived. The content on this page may no longer be in effect.

Contact Information